It is a new composite material product with high performance and multi-purpose. Because of its excellent performance, it is widely used in aviation, papermaking, food, environmental protection, printing and dyeing, clothing, chemical industry, glass, medicine, electronics, insulation, construction (film structure base cloth), grinding wheel slice, machinery and other fields.
1. for low temperature -196 degrees, high temperature between 300 degrees, has weatherability, anti-aging. After practical application, if it is stored at 250 ℃ for 200 days continuously, not only the strength will not be reduced, but also the weight will not be reduced; when it is placed at 350 ℃ for 120 hours, the weight will only be reduced by about 0.6%; under the ultra-low temperature of – 180 ℃, the crack will not occur and the original softness will be maintained.
2. Non adhesion: not easy to adhere to any substance. It is easy to clean all kinds of oil stains, stains or other attachments attached to its surface, and almost all adhesive substances such as paste, resin and coating can be easily removed;
3. It is resistant to chemical corrosion, strong acid, alkali, aqua regia and various organic solvents.
4. Low friction coefficient (0.05-0.1) is the best choice for oil-free self lubrication.
5. It has high insulation performance (small dielectric constant: 2.6, tangent below 0.0025), anti ultraviolet and anti-static.
6. Drug resistant and non-toxic. It is resistant to almost all medicaments
Glass fiber coated polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) products are widely used in aviation, papermaking, food, environmental protection, printing and dyeing, clothing, chemical industry, glass, medicine, electronics, insulation, construction (roof membrane structure base cloth), grinding wheel slicing, machinery and other fields. It can be used for anti-corrosion coating, lining and lining, anti sticking conveyor belt, high-frequency copper clad plate, building membrane, insulation material, microwave drying conveyor belt, flexible compensator, friction material, etc
|Part||Overall Thickness (inches)||Coated Weight||Tensile Strength||TearStrength||Max.Width(mm)|
|Porous Bleeder & Filter|
|Crease & Tear Resistant|
|TAC-BLACK™ (Available anti-static)|
1. What is MOQ?
2. What thickness of the PTFE fabric?
3. Can we print our logo in mat?
PTFE surface, also called ptfe, very smooth, not able to print anything in mat itself
4. What the package of the PTFE fabric?
The package is export carton.
5. Can you get the custom size?
Yes, we can offer you the ptfe fabric you desired size.
6. What is the unit cost for 100roll,500roll,including freight via express to the united states?
Need know how is your size, thickness and requirement then we can calculate the freight. Also freight varies every month, will tell right after your exact enquiry.
7. May we take samples? How much will you charge?
Yes, Samples which size A4 are free. Just freight collect or pay freight to our paypal account.
USA/West Euope/Australia USD30,South-East asia USD20.Other area, quote separtely
8. How long will it take to receive samples?
4-5days will make you receive samples
9. Can we pay for the samples via paypal?
10. How long will it take to manufacturer once an order has been placed?
Normally will be 3-7days. For busy season, qty over 100ROLL or special delivery requirement you need, we will discuss separately.
11. What is your competivity?
A. Manufacture. Price competitive
B. 20years Manufacturing experience. China’s 2nd earilst factory in PTFE/silicone coated material production. Abundant experience in quality control and good quality garanteed.
C. One-off, small to medium batch production, small order design service
D. BSCI audited factory, bidding experience in large supermarket of USA and EU.
E. Fast, reliable delivery