Teflon fiberglass fabric name teflon coated glass fiber cloth, also known as special (iron) fluoron high temperature resistant paint (welding) cloth, is suspended polytetrafluoroethylene (commonly known as plastic King) emulsion as raw materials, impregnated with high-performance glass fiber cloth.Is a high - performance, multi - purpose composite materials new products.Because of its excellent performance, it is widely used in aviation, paper, food, environmental protection, printing and dyeing, clothing, chemical industry, glass, medicine, electronics, insulation, construction (roofing membrane structure base cloth), grinding wheel slice, machinery and otherfields.
Main performance characteristics of Teflon cloth:
1. used at low temperature between -196℃ and high temperature between 350℃. Weather resistant and aging resistant.After practical application, if placed continuously for 200 days at 250℃ with high warmth, not only the strength will not be reduced, but also the weight will not be reduced.When placed at 350℃ for 120 hours, the weight only decreased by 0.6% or so;In the case of -180℃ ultra-low temperature will not crack, and maintain the original softness.
2. non-adhesion: not easy to adhere to any substance.Easy to clean all kinds of oil stains, stains or other attachments attached to its surface;Slurry, resin, coating, almost all adhesive substances can be simply removed;
3. resistant to chemical corrosion, can withstand strong acid, strong alkali, aqua aqua and various organic solvents corrosion.
4. Low friction coefficient (0.05-0.1) is the best choice for oil-free self-lubrication.
5. Light transmittance up to 6 ~ 13%.
6.with high insulation performance (small dielectric constant: 2.6, tangent under 0.0025), anti-ULTRAVIOLET, anti-static.
7. good dimensional stability (elongation coefficient less than 5‰), high strength.Good mechanical properties.
8. drug resistance and non-toxicity.Resistant to almost all pharmaceutical products.
9. fire retardant.
1. Anti-stick lining, gasket, cloth and conveyor belt;According to the thickness of different, used for various drying machinery conveyor belt, adhesive belt, sealing belt, etc.
2. Welding of plastic products, welding cloth for welding and sealing;Plastic sheet, film, hot seal pressing sheet lining.
3. High electrical insulation: electrical insulation with base, spacer, gasket and liner.High frequency copper-clad plate.
4. Heat-resistant cladding layer;Laminated substrate, insulated body wrap.
5. Microwave gasket, oven sheet and food drying;
6. Adhesive belt, transfer printing hot tablecloth, carpet back rubber curing conveyor belt, rubber vulcanized conveyor belt, abrasive sheet curing release cloth, etc.
7. Pressure-sensitive adhesive tape base cloth.
8. Architectural membrane materials: canopy for various sports venues, station pavilions, parasols, landscape pavilions, etc.
9. Used for anticorrosion coating of various petrochemical pipelines, environmental protection desulfurization of power plant waste gas, etc.
10. Flexible compensator, friction material, grinding wheel slice.
11. Anti-static cloth can be made after special processing.
Post time: Aug-03-2020